If an organisation is going for ISAE 3402 certification, VMGroup will run a pre-assessment to identify any areas of risk which may fail the audit, allowing time to fix any areas identified.
ISAE 3402 certification is an international assurance standard for reporting on the security of financial processes. It was created to protect shareholders and the general public from accounting errors and fraudulent practises in 2011.
The benefits your organisation may see if you achieve ISAE 3402 certification:
- High level of trust and confidence in your organisation
- Avoid financial penalties
- Protect and enhance your reputation
- Business, legal, contractual and regulatory compliance
- Sharpen your competitive edge.
VMGroup have aided in the preparation for ISAE 3402 audits and can provide guidance to clients to help ensure they have the correct policies and procedures in place to obtain ISAE 3402.